Tuesday, June 29, 2010

brilliant. duh.



have you ever come across something and while smacking your hand to your forehead thought, "man, i wish i thought of that!"

post its, care bears, silent velcro. whatever...

i mean the ideas (however big or small they might be) just seem so practical that it just astounds you, i mean absolutely puzzles you, why it never ever (ever) crossed your mind?!

...no?

well, i'm positive the second guy who thought of disposable diapers knows just what i'm talking about. (what took you so long buddy? wait, scratch that, what took the first guy so long?)

thanks to one of my favorite blogs, playing grown up, i will now smack myself on my head every time jason (my boyfriend, er scratch that, FIANCE sucker) says he wants to save money and eat in and (not so brilliant) lil' ol' me proposes the best idea of all time - a desert date.

duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment