Monday, February 14, 2011

happy bhldn day

ever since i first heard that anthro/urban was launching a bridal line i have been concocting stories (also known as excuses) as to why i just needed/had to have a new wedding dress. and new bridesmaid dresses. and new shoes. (and a new bank account to support the chanter/rizzo wedding take II.)

so when i woke up today (on bhldn day) i slowly pulled myself out of bed, made my cup of coffee, and slathered peanut butter on my english muffin all while giving my computer the evil eye. what kind of  vintage-inspired cuteness would be taunting me today? what little detail on the most perfect gown would send me reeling into a pit of remorse - why was i so impatient to get that ring on my finger? (oh right, because its amazing. and  hes not so bad himself.) as i typed in the web address and the screen started to load i grimaced and sipped my too hot coffee in hopes that the burning sensation would take away the pain from what i was about to see.

but good news!  its great, but its not that great.

may 15th, we're still on. and i'm oh so sorry i ever doubted you.




oh alright, if i haaad to take home a few things you just might find these in my closet....


rivulet dress - $1,600.00





2 comments:

  1. that birdcage veil is one of my favorite things from the line. i thought the same...it rocks, but not for the prices, not that much, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @love your way - riiiight? now that i'm heand and heels over etsy, i'll probably never buy anything easily hand crafted again.

    ReplyDelete