Friday, February 11, 2011

speaking of ginger...



...why is it so darn delicious?

i just can't get enough it. with sushi. in cookies. candied. and even with my rum.

thats right, this beer girl has turned cocktail. try the drink that turned me (well, until i inevitably OD on it one night and ban nit from my drinking repertoire like 98% of all alcohol)and i'm sure you'll understand.

just mush a bit of fresh ginger in your glass, add a half an ounce of gosling's* black seal rum and top off with gosling's* stormy ginger beer. garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy.

*yes, gosling's is not optional. trust me, i've become a bit of a dark and stormy connoisseur. thats right,  a connoisseur. fancy right? thats me, fancy. in fact so fancy that i'm going to try this recipe for a white and stormy that i found in my southwest spirit magazine on my last trip to exotic cleveland, ohio. oh la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment